PosterOven doesn't rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with third parties other than as necessary to provide the service or satisfy legal requirements. Don't post anything to a public area that you don't want to be public.
In the course of using our Site and Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, information on your use of our Site and Services that may be connected with you, and any additional information about you that we obtain from partners or other third parties ("Personal Information"). When you register for the Service, and at certain times during your use of the Service, PosterOven will ask you for Personal Information, including but not limited to, your phone number(s), email address, password, credit card or other billing information and home and business postal addresses.
Personal Information may be used (a) to provide you with products and services you request; (b) to anticipate and resolve problems with our products and services; (c) to improve and update our products and services; (d) to process and respond to inquiries; (e) for other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of the information. PosterOven does not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with third parties other than as set forth herein.
PosterOven may also use or disclose information about you, including your Personal Information, under the following circumstances:
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal agreements.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When PosterOven believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
PosterOven may use and disclose non-personal, aggregate, or summary information regarding our users without further notice. This type of information will not identify you individually.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Most browsers can be set to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a site attempts to place a cookie. PosterOven's cookies contain no Personal Information about you. Our cookies are used to:
- Provide you faster access to pages you have already visited.
- Enable you to personalize your pages and optimize your PosterOven experience.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve our Service.
The PosterOven Service is not intended for children under 13, and PosterOven does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.